I've seen a lot of posts on this subject but no posting of an actual filter
schematic.  Here's mine.  It includes a de-emphasis section for flat audio
response systems; omit if using pre-emphasized audio in your controller.

As John pointed out in an earlier post, the performance of the HPF in the
ComSpec TS-32 leaves a bit to be desired.  Yes it will strip CTCSS tones
nicely, but it has a poor transient response & will "ring" around 400
Hz.  This is the reason systems using this filter have a "boxy" sound.

For my system I decided to use the filter in the Sigtone C1116 decoder.  I
redesigned the filter to cut off a bit low in frequency (210 Hz) in order
to slightly improve system audio quality, since I didn't need brick-wall
filtering at the higher tone freqs. that I don't use.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Bob NO6B