See the website associated with this list,
73,Lee,N3APP

----- Original Message -----
From: Tom Parker
Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2003 6:08 PM
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] UHF Micor Tripler

Hello everyone,

I am need of "elmering" on a UHF Micor Tripler.  I need to know the role of the two stages, the first being the M9690 and the second stage being the pair of M9737's.  What I want to understand is what kind of output should I expect and which is the tripling stage?  i.e., does the signal get tripled in the M9690 and then the output power boosted in the second stage (two M9737's) or vice versa.  I really don't know.  I find zero literature on the web.

Any help anyone in the group can provide will be greatly appreciated.

thp