Here is what I would temporally like to do until after the Holidays
leave the Micor
Unified UHF Repeater in the 6 Ft rack using the Micor UHF Amp and Pwr
supply
The receiver is Not working , But I have been told by members of this
group not to
run the Amp without the Filtering provided by the micor.
 So I would like to temporally use My other Stand alone
working receiver hooked to a S-Com 5  to the Backplane of the micor,
I have the 4 wires
PTT And audio can someone Please tell Me where to attach to the
backplane before I
smoke something, no not that .

Happy Holidays Don KA9QJG

Yahoo! Groups Links