Ok, I've looked high and low... and come up short.

I am curious to see just how good/bad the audio frequency response of
my repeaters are. The problem is that I can't figure out a good way
to go about doing it.

I'm looking for information on how and what to use to check/plot the
audio response through the repeater. I would also like some info on
plotting the audio response independently of receivers and
transmitters. A nice swept response plot is desired... I don't really
want to plot it manually. :)

The rest of the system is quite happy... so I figure it is time to
punish myself and start tweaking the audio side to make them sound
their best. Unfortunately, the audio side is something I know little
about.

Your help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Lee