--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "nfd440" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> We have a MTR 2000 Primary Repeater at one location. and we are
> looking to put in a second backup repeater at another location. How
> can we connect the two repeaters so if the primary one fails the
> back-up one will automaticly go on.
>
> John

  I agree with Mike. The simplest and most effective way to do this is
just have the second repeater on a different pl tone. That way it is
always ready, and easy to check its operational status at any time
just by selecting the right tone.

  Remember, simple is most often the best.     73 de  John

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: