Al,

The Motorola part number HFD8457A is a VHF mobile notch-type duplexer
made by RFS/Celwave.  The Celwave part number is 636-6A-5-3.  It is for
150-160 MHz, with 4.5 MHz minimum spacing between TX and RX.  It is the
standard duplexer used in GR1225, RKR1225, and GR400 repeaters.

73, Eric Lemmon WB6FLY