Don, tell them you want a charlton heston fog lamp relay, if it is a
bosch unit it will indicate 40A melted into the plastic and will work
fine except the micor uses different voltage levels, 9.6 and 12 - there
was a discussion about this last autumn comparing the moto family to
some other that only look for 12vdc for operating power.

--
73...Clark Beckman N8PZD