It would be smart to run a awg4 solid/bare copper wire to the top from a
wide spread grounding rod array and use this with split bolts along the
way for your antenna/s for grounding, the flange or slip joints don't
really do well after 5-8 years of oxidation and mechanical coating/paint
decay. You can be assured of a good system ground by following NEC
article 250, one thing that is tough to understand about the code is the
adding of grounding spurs using split bolts to other racks along the way
down or up depending on which side you are looking from - the grounding
of the service entrance and grid must be exothermic meaning crimps tubes
which can not be backed off with wrenches, extension of the grid may be
done any way fashionable with 250, meaning fence doorways can be made
flexible as desired but the main ground for the load center and the top
of the tower must never be allowed any adjustments or changes except for
additional conductor taps as needed.

--
73...Clark Beckman N8PZD