2 continuos duty uhf radios, 2 feedline runs, 2 beam style antennas, 2
power supplies, I think I would try setting the output power at 5-7
watts first and a open radio port on each end that can be configured to
operate as you would desire, probably 2 ctcss detectors so either one
knows when the sister has a user and when it is ok to use the system.

--
73...Clark Beckman N8PZD