John,

I don't know.  I believe the calibration fees are pretty uniform, but
the repair figures I quoted were based on the IFR-1200S.  In my one
personal experience, IFR fixed three separate problems for $700.  The
problems I reported were a periodic unlocking of the synthesizer and a
regular fluctuation of the frequency error meter of about 27 Hz.  Both
of these problems were fixed, along with a bad regulator/filter board in
the power supply that was found while troubleshooting.  Judging from the
other postings, I got off easy!

73, Eric Lemmon WB6FLY