Richard,

That's exactly what I would do:  Lower the antenna, out of the intense
RF field.

73, Eric Lemmon WB6FLY

> "Richard Sharp, KQ4KX" wrote:

Our club was allowed space (no cost) on top of a 400' tower using an
existing 7/8" line... At the top of this tower is also six other
transmit antennas that are for 800MHz trunk systems.  A total of 30
channels...  Of course, these antennas are in the same horizontal plane
with the 2m antenna... I'm thinking of just moving the antenna about 50'
down the tower (where there's no other antennas mounted) to eliminate
the problem...  Any thoughts?