This is something fairly easy to check, and is my experience with
structure generated IMD.

Two FM broadcast stations, one is 1 mile away from our repeater, the
other is much higher power and about 8 miles away.  Their frequencies
are 89.3 and 89.9---600kc apart.  The intermod generated was very
broadband because of the FM station deviation at 75kc.  It caused no
problems until BOTH stations were transmitting little or no audio,
then it would show up.

Anyway, the intermod was generated at the guy anchor points.  Tower
riggers often lace a piece of cable through the turnbuckle centers to
keep them from rotating.  Where this cable touches/barely touches the
turnbuckle is where the problem was.  Simply isolating these elements
from each other with pieces of cable insulation cured the problem.

Ya never know.....  All the best finding your problem.

Laryn K8TVZ