At 08:47 PM 5/24/2004 -0500, you wrote:

>But would not the gain of these antenna's compensate for that, from say a 3
>DB to 6 DB gain verticle to a 13 DB foward gain, directed in each direction.

<---It's not really that big a deal. I'm sure it will work fine as you
describe. The only caveat I have is make sure that many elements doesn't
restrict your beamwidth too much. It may be too directional, depending on
distance

Ken
President and CTO - Arcom Communications
Makers of state-of-the-art repeater controllers and accessories.
http://www.ah6le.net/arcom/index.html
AH6LE/R - IRLP Node 3000
http://www.irlp.net