If I remember correctly, The rules says that you can't divolge(?)
what you hear. I don't remember anything said about recording,
besides this about war declaired on our country. Remember no one can
use a ham radio unless they are licensed ...EXCEPT when LIFE, AND
PROPERTY is in danger.
73
Coy

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Ronald Schiller"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> AM I READING THIS CORRECT.( TAPE RADIO TRAFFIC)?. HAS THE F.C.C.
RULES
> CHANGED?. IF SO, WHERE CAN I FIND THE RULE CHANGES? THANKS RON
WA6UNM.

Freqs