At 11:09 AM 6/7/2004 -0400, you wrote:
>Ken,
>
>I would think this is a no-brainer...  as option 2 is inclusive of the
>others and 10min interval is a requirement.

<----I keep getting dragged back into the ID debate but only as it applies
to auxiliary stations. Your position is my position - it doesn't matter
what it is, the every 10 minute rule applies regardless.

Not everyone is willing to take my word for it however. To which I say..
fine, do it as you feel comfortable doing it. I am not my brother's station
keeper :-)

Ken