hi guys
I have a small query .I have a tait t2010 as a transmitter in a repeater and
on the bench it produces 25 up watt but when it is hooked up either through
a duplexer or direct to a antenna (antenna agencies bu6 tunned to
freq,cable- 15meters of  LMR400 and a  swr of 1.5 to 1) my mobile revex
meter shows it is producing only 15watt .also when we test the range of the
repeater, it receives alot  better than the transmitted range.any sugestions
.could the tait have a protection circuit that reduces output into a bad
antenna or could it be more frequency alignment.we are useing brand new
maxon pm160 radios hooked up to 4.5 db uhf mobile ant to test the range
Thank you
Ian Wells
Kerinvale Comaudio
mail service 1017,