I work for a wireless company, sometimes rooftop sites near elevators and other motor operated devices can cause tremendous voltage spikes on the power line.  Your easiest fix would be to put a UPS that does line conditioning on the Astron power supply.  This should smooth out any AC glitches that come down the line.

Joe