Mr. Helton, with respect to an unpaid position you
appear to hold within a volunteer organization I must
caution you when posting to an open forum the use of
the F.E.M.A. tag added the end of your emails
indicated a violation of "color of authority". I have
contacted F.E.M.A. to verify your credentials without
any resolve.

In other words they say you don't exist within the
Federal Emergency Management Agency as an "Authorized"
respresentative.

Capt. Steve Hilton
Communications Supervisor
Emergency Support Services
Federal Emergency Management Agency
Cincinnati CERT Task Force
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Should you continue in this fraud, you will be
contacted from an "Authorized" agent of F.E.M.A. to
resolve your issues.

Regards, Barry

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail