"It's time to save our enemies"
Circa 1939 - "Captain Midnight" the radio show

 "It's 'Time... that I travel with"
Circa 1946 - "Captain Midnight" the comic book

 "I'll charge a dollar for each request"
Circa 1976 - "Captain Midnight" the movie

 "Shut-up Stupid"
Circa 1982 - "Captain Midnight" the Steve - 27.185MHz

http://mail.yahoo.com