From: wb6ymh [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2004 11:34 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Kinda of a strange question

Since we into nostalga what's the earliest date of a microprocessor
based repeater or remote base controller?  I built a Z80 based
controller during 79 and 80 that ended up with 6 K of assembly
language and 4 radio ports.  As soon as I replace the watchdog
timer's capacitor (again) it'll be back on the air.

73's WB6YMH