Does any one know the formula to make a harness for 2 of the db-212 
and for 4 of them?Also how far apart?thanks Mike KC8FWD

I have a PDF file at work on the DB-212 which gives information on all the
212 configurations.  I will submit it as soon as I can.  I do know that the
cable coming from each dipole is 50 Ohm and where they join in a Y (now 25
Ohm) is a 1/4 wave stub made from 35 Ohm cable to get back to 50 Ohm again.
73, Tony VE3DWI 

---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.742 / Virus Database: 495 - Release Date: 19/08/2004
 





 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Repeater-Builder/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 




Reply via email to