You can find harness info at: <http://www.w4dex.com/kc4fwc/ant.htm>
73, Tony W4ZT

At 11:41 PM 10/4/2004, you wrote:
>Does any one know the formula to make a harness for 2 of the db-212
>and for 4 of them?Also how far apart?thanks Mike KC8FWD
>
>I have a PDF file at work on the DB-212 which gives information on all the
>212 configurations.  I will submit it as soon as I can.  I do know that the
>cable coming from each dipole is 50 Ohm and where they join in a Y (now 25
>Ohm) is a 1/4 wave stub made from 35 Ohm cable to get back to 50 Ohm again.
>73, Tony VE3DWI





 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Repeater-Builder/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 




Reply via email to