From: skipp025 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2004 11:42 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [SPAM] - [Repeater-Builder] MSR-2000 UHF PA in the Amateur Band
- Email found in subject

And you'll need the service manual. Running the UHF 110 watt pa at the
full rated power in the Amateur range is a recipe for failure.

The PA filter board version has a lot to do with how well the pa
preforms out of its normal band/range. Early filter boards (substrates)
are trouble prone gremlins.

Good luck
skipp
www.radiowrench.com