I am finishing up my uhf repeater buildup, and I made up some 1/4"
superflex jumpers from the radio (Converted mitrek) to the duplexer
to replace the crummy ones I am using now (One is a RG-8, the other
an RG-8M,lots of adapters and everything, yuk!). The connectors on
the radios are so-239, and the duplexer has n, so I soldered on a pl-
259 to the 1/4 as shown on the repeater builder site.

When I installed the new jumpers the power out went to s&#$, but its
fine using the crummy jumpers. I checked the new jumpers they are
good, not shorted, and measure 50 ohms into a dummy load.

What am I missing here?

Thanks!
Tom

W9SRV