Thats all fine and good until your temp controls fail and you cook the whole
thing! You already have a controlled environment,why chance failure? Better
to use quality equipment to begin with that doesnt need any extra help. I
doubt any tower site owner would allow a fridge as a cabinet or the poor
quality equipment that needed it. Just put fans on the power amp and power
supply heatsinks,at least if they fail,it will still have some chance of
convection cooling.

Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Cabinet Suggestions