From: Wade Lake [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, December 04, 2004 10:29 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] WAV forms to Courtesy Tones

Having homebrewed several of my own controllers, I have done exactly the thing you are asking.  There are some limitations but it will depend mostly on two factors:

1) The complexity of the wav file you are trying to imitate.

2) The abilities of the controller you are using.

Personally, I would have to hear the wav file and know the capabilities of your controller and with that myself or someone here in the group who knows the controller you are using could more than likely help you out.

Good luck - and 73

Wade - KR7K