Go over to your local car stereo shop - the place where they
sell those 500w amps and build the latest and greatest
boogie buggys or thump trucks - and get a pair of speaker
isolator transformers.  They may not call them that, but
picture a 8 ohm in / 8 ohm out transformer about the size
of  a can of Coke or Pepsi, or a little smaller.

Put one on each radio.  Test by putting a speaker on the
secondary.  It should work normally.

Unhook the speakers.  Wire the secondaries and the
speaker all in parallel.

A friend has two of these setups in his vehicle, on two
Kenwood 742s... one radio is 10m / 6m / 2m and the
other is 220 / 440 / 1200mhz, and each radio has two
speaker outputs - the selected channel and the
nonselected channels.  He has the selected channels
fed to one speaker (in the left door) and the non-selected
channels fed to a second speaker (in the right door).

Car stereo shops have a few things to offer the ham -
like decent multiple fuseblocks, good automotive
DC wire, and speaker transformers.  It's worth
spending an hour perusing their offerings...

Mike WA6ILQ