Memories...1959 Chrysler Saratoga Police special,426 Hemi,push button
automatic w/mechanical overdrive lever.Motorola  tube radio on
37mhz,Speedo went to 160,certified. BIG gas tank...lousy mileage! Engine
still lives in buddys rail dragster...

Neil McKie wrote:
 I had one ex-police car (1961 Dodge Seneca) ... and an ex California
Highway Patrol car (1969 Dodge Polara, with the 440 Magnum engine in it;
would pass anything but a gas station.) I had fun with it too ....... ;)
Neil - WA6KLA