Kevin,

A proper answer to your question requires advance knowledge of the
specific amplifier you have.  Since you stated that your PA is rated at
110 watts, I must assume that it is an intermittent duty PA.
Intermittent duty PAs were offered in three band splits:  132-150.8 MHz
(TLD1682), 150.8-162 MHz (TLD1683), and 162-174 MHz (TLD1684).  All of
them expect a 400 mW drive signal.

The continuous-duty PAs- which differed mostly in the size of the heat
sink- were also offered in three splits:  TLD1692, TLD1693, and TLD1694,
respectively.  The ideal PA for the 2m band is either a TLD1682 or a
TLD1692.

The reason that Motorola decided to make three band splits for the Micor
VHF PAs is because Motorola found that the stability of operation and
the purity of signal worthy of their top-of-the-line equipment called
for PAs that were optimized for their respective band splits.  Take a
close look and the parts lists for each amplifier, and you'll see that
there are between 70 and 90 differences in component values between
them.  I know that a few dedicated Hams out there have painstakingly
converted a TLD1693 PA into a TLD1692 version, but it was expensive and
labor-intensive.  However, those modified PAs worked perfectly and met
all performance specifications.

Despite what some folks may say, you can't do a few simple mods to a
Micor PA and magically transform it into a different band split.  There
are good reasons for every component, and there are no shortcuts.

73, Eric Lemmon WB6FLY