Greetings,

I have a Sinclair model I2113A isolator. The range on this is
supposed to be roughly 130 to 170 MHz. It currently sits at 167.1
MHz. I want to put it on 148.8. I suspect that this requires
retuning of the large magnets. I have removed to side stickers to
reveal the outside of the magnet holders, but they appear to be
locked with something like Lok-Tite. Has anyone experience in
retuning these? How do I go about freeing the covers? Will a heat
gun be adequate without damaging the inside components?

Kevin's site has the instructions for field tuning these but that
only covers the fine tuning within a 2-4 MHz. range. I need info on
the course tuning.

Thanks,

Scott Madison, WN1B