From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of mch
Sent: Saturday, April 16, 2005 10:16 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] GE Delta/Ranger Wall mount

No - I'm saying in a mobile there is no need for duplex operation, so
why not '(save) a dollar or two on the cost' when you're not affecting
the operation of the mobile? There was no need for two synthesizers, so
you can't fault them for not designing it with two.

Yes - most REPEATERS have two. You don't have a repeater there, though -
you have a mobile, albeit in a cabinet with external controls and a
power supply. It's still not a repeater.

Joe M.