OK - so it's a wall mount RANGR - actually, a wall mount "RANGR 450".
Those have very low duty cycles. Again, they may have increased it when
combined with the fan. Still, not good in any respect for repeater use.
If it's that big of a deal, get the crystals on an emergency basis (48
hours). You will have as much work tied up in making the temporary
repeater as you would spend in money for the expedited crystal service.

Joe M.