Hello,
 I have a rather basic question for everyone. I am going to be
installing a 4 cavity VHF duplexer (Sinclair Q202G) inline with my
repeater very soon. I know that the interconnecting jumpers from can
to can should be 1/4wave for your frequency. If you can get the cans
to tune up with sufficient isolation with the jumpers not being cut
for your frequency, could they just be left alone? Also, the jumpers
going from the duplexer to the reciever and transmitter, should they
be cut for 1/4 wave as well? If I just put a 3 foot jumper from cans
to repeater what can I expect performance wise? Thanks for the help.

                                             Alexander