There are many devices that generate signals on 146.760 MHz. It's just a
fact of life - like cable TV interference on 145.250 MHz. At least the
latter can be solved easily. I've had interference on 146.760 MHz on my
radios since the late 70s with the release of the home PC.

I would also debate that there are more repeaters on 146.760 MHz than
any other pair. Even so, it's only one repeater pair.

Joe M.