At 09:04 AM 6/6/2005, Ronny Julian wrote:
>I've got a VOX recoding program that works well I could transfer to you
>(public domain I think)  There are programs for some of the computer
>controllable scanners like the RS 2052 and Unidens that will not only
>record but time stamp each set of recordings.

I've got one running now, and my R-8500 voices out the frequency
whenever squelch breaks, so I'm set for monitoring from here.
But, I don't have any good way to set this up at the site, unless I
borrow a laptop somewhere, and even that's not all that wonderful,
the site is essentially a broom closet, with nowhere to put anything,
other than the radio cabinets.

But, that may be what I end up doing.

Thanks.