Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2005 7:28 PM
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] RS Astron up to 15 volts, will it be ok

Can an Astron RS-70 power supply be taken up to 15 volts and survive
ok?  He is the situation.  I have a bank of batteries for the repeater
and a West Mountain PWRgate 40 amp switch that goes between the power
supply, the batteries and the repeater.  WHen I put it in line, and
hook it all up, I loose a considerable amount of repeater power.
Nearly 1/4th of the power.  Measuring the voltage out of the power
supply is 13.6 and the voltage out of the PWRgate is about 12.6 volts.
Any ideas or suggestions.

Mathew