Use two bandpass Motorola T1500 series
duplexers.

Figure a way to combine the output pl-259 coax
T on each duplexer into one 5 way connector of
the same (as the coax T) length.

Don't know if you can buy a 5 way pl-259 unit
from Pasternack, but it would be too expensive
anyway.

I make mine or replace the duplexer to T
cables with equiv length units that have
N connectors on one end.  That would go to a
5-way N-star or just called an N-Way. If you
use a 6 way star, you can add a harmonic stub
on the unused port or cap it off.

Be a pro and use a circulator in each transmit
leg where possible.

It works pretty well... been there done that.

cheers,
skipp