Would appreciate any feed back concerning a VHF non-unified chasis
Micor repeater.  The rcvr. is apparently being desensed by the an
unstable PA.  Bypassing the PA eliminates the desense.

One suggestion recieved was to check /replace the Tantalum bypass caps
in the PA   The PA is a TLD8453A.  A review of the manual and visual
loook at the PA bd. does not indicate any Tantalum bypass caps being
installed.  Should the bypass caps in the power supply be suspect as
well?? I can't ID any Tantalums there either.

Can anyone give me the Cap nos. that I should suspect of being
defective so I can cross reference them to the manual, or any other
suggestions re: correcting the problem short of getting a new repeater.
Any/all help will be appreciated.

73's  Doug