First, who ever trained you must have been a brother to Maxwell Smart.
How do you plan to get "the richest/fullest audio" with +/-5KC
deviation. You should spend more time learning about building quality
repeaters and less time in the past.

A well designed class A amplifier will give you quality better than
you can hear no matter what the active components. As a matter of fact
I have heard amplifiers built using high speed PWM that you wouldn't
be able to tell from a "Tube" amp. Even a 12 bit sampel at 40 KS/s
would likely give most people fits to detect except for the Great
quality.
GEE!!

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "us_communications1"