--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Richard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
" Ok, I'll bite... what does "TAS" stand for?"

TAS = the absolute sound [www.theabsolutesound.com]

A high end audio publication.

Actually - I was just thinking - maybe we are missing a great business
opportunity here.  Take a look at an issue of TAS or Stereophile and
look at the adds.  This tube stuff and all sorts of accessories like
"interconnects" bring big bucks these days. e.g. Kimber TAK tone arm
cable, 1 meter pair, $600.00, Nordost Valhalla 1 meter w/RCA,
$3300.00, etc.

If we could convince our brother amateurs of the value of oxygen free
coax and repeater controllers with all triode audio stages ... hmmm