Hmmm Seems I am batting 1000 on crystals for my Micor Transmitter from
JAN. First crystal was low in Freq. and Now the Second is as well. I
am not sure if there could be a reason other then they are cut wrong
as I have done the following to check different things
1. Checked voltages to elements. No Change or Problem
2. Checked for Element problem by exchanging crystal into another
element. No change
3. Checked transmitter by using old crystal in element ( On Freq.)
4. Turned off PL and zeroed deviation.( no change)
5 Checked that only one Channel element freq. is selected.
Did I miss anything? I know , next time buy from Bomar or IC. Well
that may happen if they can't figure out the problem. I figure I could
remove some capacitance from the circuit but that may make the element
unstable and I don't need frequency drift! Well, done venting,if
anyone thinks of something to check let me know. Thanks Steve