Uh oh, here we go again ...

Mike Morris wrote:

> At 05:41 AM 12/28/05, you wrote:
>
> >I am hoping to find someone with a 192.8 Hz reed for a 70's
> >vintage Moto radio.
> >
> >I don't usually work with Moto gear, but this deal was way
> >too good to pass on.

  Like any of the Mike Morris car collection ...

> >Any assistance/suggestions/advice will be greatly appreciated
> >from folks more familiar with this equipment.
> >
> >Please reply off-list:
> >
> >kb4cvn [at] yahoo [.com]
> >
> >Thank you in advance,
> >Mark C. KB4CVN
> >Monroe, VA
>
> Mark, saying "I am hoping to find someone with a 192.8 Hz reed
> for a 70's vintage Moto radio" is almost like saying "I am hoping
> to find someone with a manual for a 70's vintage GE radio."

  I have the reed if it is the TLN6709B he is looking for.

  The problem with your request for a 1970's vintage GE radio
 manual is because you simply forgot to include the model number
 and model series of the radio involved.

> We need either:
>
> 1) Model number of the radio, and if it is encode or decode...
> It makes a difference - some radios used different reeds for
> encode vs decode
>
> OR
>
> 2) The part number on the side of the reed (something like
> TLN6824, KLN6209, or TU-333)
>
> Mike WA6ILQ

  Thank you Michael,

  Neil - WA6KLA