Dave VanHorn wrote:
Ahhhhhh...  If it's the one with the SWA- lead, that is the VHF
amplifier....  It won't work on UHF, even with the two watts of

drive.

<grin>

Maybe mark the amplifiers with a marking pen so you don't get them
confused....

Well, I have two of this TLD1694 with the SWA- lead, and the other one
has a big sticker on it from months ago that says "UHF"

In Motorola equipment the letter in the model is associated with the band.  In the case of the Micor (and several other series) the "D" in TLD indicates High Band.
The other amp is the TLE1713A which I thought was VHF, but now that I
look at the stripline construction, seems more likely UHF.

It's UHF.  Again, we can verify this by the "E" in the TLE number.  "E" is UHF in the Micor series.

Kevin

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS