UPS has this chain thing for measurements, but if the critter is over 70
lbs then it goes into a overweight class, my 1st. Q. is is that antenna
a type you can separate like a pool stick ? I may expect obviously not ,
so you may wish to check all carriers for something like that.
Burlington Air Freight , FED EX , just to name a few off the top. when I
worked shipping at night we configured box packaging and tape and more
tape , they were shipped in the right company.

mark h.

--
MZ�

begin:vcard
fn:Mark A. Holman
n:Holman;Mark A.
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Webmaster, IT Student
note;quoted-printable:IT, Student Member IEEE, Life Member ARRL, Assoc. Member SBE, CRO, ARRL=
	 VE=0D=0A=
	Welcome to the Snowy stuff of Michigan=0D=0A=

x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.ab8ru.org
version:2.1
end:vcard