I just went through the registration process and was emailed by [EMAIL
PROTECTED]
I returned a rather pointed email stating that I have mods that are
posted there and that they are not authorized to make money off of them.

The email has not bounced yet...

Steve Polley wrote:
> I whole heartedly agree.  Unfortunately, Im not sure who to contact there.
>

> Bryan Fields wrote:
>
>> Anyone notice that mods.dk is now a closed site that is charging to view
>> anymore then 1 page per day?
>>
>> I have a number of mods I have written, and that appear on mods.dk.  I have
>> always given my mods away under a license that lets anyone post them and
>> change them so long as they are used for non commercial use, and not have
>> any
>> fees charged for them.
>>
>> I believe they are using a good of deal of repeater builder related material
>> as well.  This is definitely against my wishes and I have been trying to
>> find
>> an email address to email an admin there to take my content down, either
>> that
>> or pay me.
>>
>> This is wrong to take content from around the net and charge for it with out
>> obtaining permission from the content producers.

Jay Urish    Systems Engineer
Unixwolf Enterprises LLC.
http://www.unixwolf.net
972.691.0125    972.965.6229