-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kevin & Natalia
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2006 12:08 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Battery Back-up Question

G'Day All,

I am about to install a set of back-up batteries for our repeater. Designed
for back-up use.

These are 2volt cells, 460amp/hr over 10hrs. What is written on them
So we have 6 cells connected together to give 12volts.

We are pulling , when everything is running, no more then 10amps.

As a rough caculation, I am guessing the batteries should last for around
400+ hours.

Anyone got a full caculation to find out how long they will last?

Regards

Kevin.