Hi Steve,
Yes, both the MLS and MLS-2's will go upto 6 Meters.  Might need a
wee bit of tuning touch-up for full spec, but they will go to six
without too much fuss.

On the MLS using the TQ-2310 suitcase, use the INSERT command instead
of ENTER to enter in a ham frequency.

On the MLS-2 using dos software, use CTRL-E instead of a TAB (or
ENTER) to enter in a ham frequency.

In the case of 10 meters, the radios cover down to 29.0 MHz out-of-
the-box and no programming tricks needed.

73,
Mark Cobbeldick, KB4CVN
Monroe, VA

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Bosshard (NU5D)"