From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of mch
Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2006 5:45 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Praise for the hams!!!! - Public
Information

This is a little off topic, but with all the money spend on the Red
Cross ads with respect to Katrina (is anyone NOT tired of those?), I
asked my local ARRL Division Director why the ARRL is not spending the
money promoting Ham Radio at least in less expensive print form
(newspapers, magazines, Etc.). You want a way to increase the ranks,
that's cvertainly it.

Joe M.