|
The backplane needs jumpers 1,4,5 only.. remove all
others. I can email you the complete conversion process that I use, or fax it to
you. Here is a good start on things. I've done about 15 of them so
far with success.if you plan to use a controller, then the only card you will
need is the station control card, with the correct jumper arrangement. it is
normal to lose rx audio with the wireline driver card out, but a jumper between
pins 6 and 14 of J2, the long strip of exposed pins on the lower part of the
backplane will return your audio. The station card needs JU2 thru 9 in, and
JU10 out. You will need to add an IRC510 mosfet to J5, the row of pins on the
upper part of the backplane, to switch pins 19 and 20 together on transmit,
getting the voltage frompin 25 of the same J5.
lance N2HBA
|
- Re: [Repeater-Builder] new to Micor Captainlance
- Re: [Repeater-Builder] new to Micor andy thrasher
- Re: [Repeater-Builder] new to Micor Mike Morris
- Re: [Repeater-Builder] new to Micor Mike Morris

