Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2006 9:23 PM
Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] Vertex VXR-5000

I have one of the 5000's and i have a Link Controller that never has interfaced correctly since I have had it.  Do you have to rewire the 5000 in any manner other than when it came from the factory when installing thr Pacific Research controller?

Eric Lemmon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Mike,

You're correct- the VXR-5000 controller did not include an ID-er. That's
why I installed a Pacific Research RI-310 controller, which is still
performing well after being in service for more than a decade.

73, Eric Lemmon WB6FLY